Saturday, November 18, 2017

Hobby: Puppets of Lonne Warband

I was digging through the Facebook groups backlog of pictures. I found this one of a Vampire Counts Warband for Mordheim that somehow escaped finding its way to being cataloged on this blog.

The Puppets of Lonne, are made up of the Vampire Lord Lonne,  his necromancer croney and two hired thugs and then a veritable cornucopia of undead monsters.  Normally this is the sort of thing I wouldn't both posting, as its four years old. But I can't seem to find them in the house anymore and I felt like they look quite nice, so I figured why not share them




These weird bat creatures saw action as Dire Wolves.


So thats all for now! More Jornath and AoS action coming quite soon!

-Your Favorite Madman-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.