Sunday, March 1, 2020

Hobby: Deciduous Tree Stands


Having moved house and started in earnest on working on a board for my own nefarious purposes, I obviously needed something to put on my burgeoning tablescape. I want the majority of things to be as versatile as possible for the moment, usable in a variety of scales and genres, which of course means revisiting the classics trees, hills, roads and streams.  To be fair the last time I even attempted some of these basics I was still in Middle and High School, so maybe I can put nearly a decade of accumulated knowledge to good use and create some woods that look at least partially like woodland.













Thanks for reading!

-Your Favorite Madman-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.