Monday, September 14, 2020

Hobby: Shokk Attack Gun






I've really kicked my behind into high gear recently with painting my (substantial) backlog of built and primed figures. I've gotten into a comfortable rhythm with my jobs and have been able to find some slots to paint during the week, which i think has been really helpful for me mentally, especially given how the world is recently. 

I've started off, with trying to work through my Ork personalities, I do think I'll be giving each one of them a lore post to elaborate their roll in the xenos forces attacking Jornath, but for now enjoy a lively picture of a crazy alien sucking a tiny but no less crazy alien through a transdimensional wormhole gun made out of spare car mufflers and a bit of cloth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.