Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Hobby: Bretheren of the Praeses Vahlandia


These two gentlemen are Space Marine's I kitbashed to playtest my game 'With Strength Enough', the final version of which will be set in my own setting, but the playtest environment is set in Warhammer 40,000.  Given that, I kit bashed a whole smattering of one of Astartes characters with different loadouts and aesthetics. Its always fun to sit down and bash out some random space marines and go through the bits boxes to make something interesting.  

The idea is that a player can come along and find something relatively close to an archtype they want to play as, and get into the play experience without much fuss. I don't have any real lore for these two, other than that they are a part of the Neuvo Praeses Vahlandia, the successor organization to the old Praeses Vahlandia that I detailed some time ago. Essentially a Deathwatch organization that allows for the justification of any given space marine chapter I might encounter to perform limited actions in Vahland while still making some degree of narrative sense. 









 Thanks for reading! 

-Your Favorite Madman-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.