Sunday, December 18, 2011

Arthur Miller's "The Crucible"

I've been busy working with my Thespian Troupe at school on "The Crucible", which if you are unaware is about the Salem Witch Trials. Anyway, for the past 2 months or so, i've been really busy memorizing lines and going to practice etc... The shows were this weekend and it went very very well, I really got to bond with my theatre friends and it was a great experience.  That said, the holiday season is coming, and that means a break from school, and therefore a boon to hobby. Which (lucky you) means you get to come on here more often and read my rantings.

I look forward to getting into the hobby projects again, and getting some sleep (FINALLY !)

-Cheers Guys/Gals !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.