Thursday, July 23, 2020

Hobby: Order of Purest Sun


We've been dabbling for a little while now with Dragons Rampant, which is an excellent ruleset from Osprey Publishing.  Its a generic fantasy toolkit, and I often see the Warhammer Fantasy armies of yore fielded once again under its rules. Its very balanced and still quite flexible with a selection of fantastical abilities and attributes to add onto a list of core unit profiles to tailor units to meet your ideas. 

Being as I loved the old world of Warhammer Fantasy, and that I felt that many of the Fantasy miniatures I had are more modern and would fit better into my ideas for Age of Sigmar. I picked up some more old school hand sculpted human fantasy figures from some third party sites. The primary one being EOE ORBIS  aka. Blacktree Miniatures.  

My intention is for these brave men at arms to stand sentinel against my Warriors of Chaos army, that I inherited from Chris some time ago now, and which is comprised nearly entirely of early plastic warriors from 5th Edition WFB. 

A shot of the two (nearly) complete units for the Empire. A unit of Ostermark State Troops, and a small unit of lesser knights 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.