Photos from when I finished up my first 30k Rhino. My Horus Heresy Ultras are mostly composed of Marine kits left over from the olden days of 4th and 5th edition that I've scrapped together into something I find compelling for a list. It's actually been an age since I've worked on a Rhino, and I've been pretty pleased with how well it and the rest of the Ultramarines have turned out so far. I broke the typical codex standard here by using a white accent on the doors and front of the chassis. Hopefully Guilliman can find it in his hearts to forgive me not following his book, I've never really enjoyed having marine vehicles all in one color, I think even after highlighting it can come off a little flat.
But overall, I'm quite pleased with the final outcome on this one here. I'll show off some more of the Ultramarines for 30k and maybe include some of the lore for them in a little while.
Thank you for reading!
-Your Favorite Madman-



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.