This is another miniature for Sophie and my Renaissance of Flesh setting in my game 'With Strength Enough'. This is the first model I made with the idea of a baseline human player character in mind; I went in thinking of a standard martial class for Dungeons and Dragons, something like a fighter or a Barbarian. The model itself is a kitbash from old Imperial Guard legs, Frostgrave and Stargrave pieces, with my own sorry attempt at a greenstuff eye on the axe. I'm trying to integrate more of the biotic technologies into the miniatures. I think that ideas in TTRPG's about enchanted weapons or other item enhancements would carry through in Renaissance of Flesh as strange organs or seemingly living membranes. In this case, I imagine the character's axe can see flaws in enemies' armor or shields to slightly guide the wielder to better hack at their opponents' weak spots.
Thanks for Reading!
-Your Favorite Madman-



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.