Sunday, October 8, 2017

Hobby: Deffskullz Battlewagon

In preparation for a mighty apocalypse game in the Jornath narrative campaign. I figured I really ought to apply some paint to the various heap of Orkoid bodies and vehicles littering my room.  

The model is the Boneyard Truck from Ramshackle Games, that I've added some coffee stirs, plastic canvas and Niz the friendly hype grot too to bring the mini some more character. I wanted to try out the GW technique for doing rust now, with Typhus Corrosion/Ryza Rust Dry/ Runefang and compare that to how I've been attempting rust in the past. All told the thing came together quite quickly and I'm happy enough with the results. After all, it IS an ork vehicle so it's not going to be on the table particularly long.















Just a short (not quite so wordy) one today, I'll have the post up for the apoc game up hopefully by the end of the month and two other large-scale Jornath batrep's up between then and now.  

-Your Favorite Madman- 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love what you've done there. Very Orky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too excited by the goings on during the game to notice how good that rust looks, plus it blew up pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from profanity and adult content. Thank You.