- Ground Commander ( similar to IG company command, more geared towards secessionist half of army)
- Apostate ( Same as above, some differing options, obviously geared towards the Runious Powers half)
- Heretek (Evil Techpriest, some varying mods there)
- Magister of Enforcers (a sort of Lord Commissar)
- Lord of the Knights (CSM Lord, can only be taken if another of the HQ types is present)
- Martyr Squads (Suicide Bombers from Cyrus, they are insane and deadly if you can get them into CC in one piece, can be either Secessionist or Ruinous Powers)
- Equinox Protectorate ( the die-hard Interior Guard of Rust's army, they are unswerving in their devotion to Rust's vision of a brighter tomorrow, cannot take if more than 50% of the force is Ruinous Powers)
- Host-Vessels ( Cult members that allowed themselves to be vessels for either Dark Mech experiments or daemons, they can be equipped in a variety of ways, think IG Chosen, Secessionist troops won't charge into an assault where Host-Vessels are already fighting, nor will they stay within 4" of them at any given time.)
-Chaos Marine Squad - see CSM dex
Rhinos / Chimeras
Troops. (a phalanx will work in a similar fashion to an IG platoon.)
-Levy Phalanx (Hap-Hazard Assortment of semi well armed combatants, cheap, horrid morale, can't take Hvy Weapons)
-Ward Phalanx (Regulars, decently armed, can take Hvy Weapons, probably have wargear for their particular planet)
-Slave Phalanx (POW's, or Captured Civilians, armed horribly, only with CC weapons, no armor T 2 probably, count for 1/2 in KP games and do not count as scoring for objectives)
-Enforcers ( Members of Rust's Interior-Guard that have been sent out across the ranks, to instill the word of a brighter tomorrow, and secretly report the spread of the Cult of Chaos through the Pilgrims, and to stamp it out)
-Heathen ( Particularly maddened Cult member who will send the rest of his attached squad into a blind rage.
Knight of Decay (Chaos Marine, can be taken as a squad leader)
Sentinel Squadron ( worse than the IG ones, these are converted Civilian models)
Skorp-yans ( Dark Mechanicus creations that work like Necrons Wraiths with some modifications to make them clunkier and less alien)
Valk/Vendettas - See IG dex
Cyrian Landers- heavier, slower, more well armored, more transport cap than the Valk. with 2 hvy bolter door gunners.
No Russ variants other than the Basic Russ, Demolisher, and Punisher.
Field Artillery ( rapier laser battery, Heavy Mortars, twin linked autocannons, or Rallen Anti-Tank Cannon.)
Basilisk, Medusa, and Griffon.
Hydras ( limited squadron size + more expensive than the IG dex ones.)
Antilo Rust - Leader of the Pilgrims
Lord Balthos - Leader of the Knights of Decay.
lastly, I've drawn up a few of the Unit types to go into the book as i want original art only in it, so here is some of my modest sketches.
|The Picture for a Knight of Decay as a Squad Leader|
hope you've all enjoyed this!
More painting and minis are coming your way soon
-your favorite madman-